*DO NOT CALL THE BOOKING OFFICE FOR VISITATION TIMES.*
You must know the inmate's housing assignment to determine visiting days and times.
Each inmate is allowed one (1) one-half hour visit per week.
Visiting hours are as follows:
• Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
• Hours: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, or 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
• Sunday 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM TEMP. CANCELLED
• Monday: Fifth Floor
• Tueday: Third & Forth Floor
• Thursday: First & Second Floor
• Saturday: Female Floor
• Sunday: Male Floors
• All inmates must be here for five (5) complete days before they can have a visi.
• Inmates are allowed one (1) half hour visit per week. Maximum two (2) visitors allowed.
• No contact visits
• Visitors name MUST be on inmates current visitation list. It is the responsibility of the inmate to request a visitation list.
• Inmates that are attending an activity will not be removed to have a visit. Visitors may return at another scheduled visitation time.
• Visitors should leave all valueables (i.e. purses, cell phones, wallets, coats, etc.) secured in their cars. Keys will be secured in lock boxes in the lobby.
THE ASHTABULA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.