*DO NOT CALL THE BOOKING OFFICE FOR VISITATION TIMES.*
You must know the inmate's housing assignment to determine visiting days and times.
Each inmate is allowed one (1) one-half hour visit per week. Inmates in disciplinary lock-up are not permitted to have visitors.
Visiting hours as of March 12, 2016 are as follows:
• Sunday: All Female Visits, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• Monday: Fifth Floor, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• Tuesday: Fourth Floor, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM • Wednesday: Third Floor, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• Thursday: First & Second Floor, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• Friday: No Visits
• Saturday: All Male Visits, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• All inmates must be here for five (5) complete days before they
are entitled to a visit.
• Inmates are allowed one (1) half hour visit per week. Maximum two (2) visitors allowed.
• No contact visits
• Visitors name MUST be on inmates current visitation list. It is the responsibility of the inmate to request a visitation list.
• Inmates that are attending an activity will not be removed to have a visit. Visitors may return at another scheduled visitation time.
• Visitors should leave all valuables (i.e. purses, cell phones, wallets, coats, etc.) secured in their cars. Lockers and locks are available in the courthouse lobby near the metal detector. Visitors may use these lockers to secure purses, phones, coats, keys, or any other property not permitted in the visitation room. Speak with courthouse security or a corrections officer to obtain a lock for a locker.
THE ASHTABULA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.