ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR SHOES. NO BARE MIDRIFFS, LOW CUT TOPS, TANK TOPS, SHORTS, MINI SKIRTS, SEE-THROUGH CLOTHING, OR GANG COLORS WILL BE PERMITTED.
All visitors must have a valid photo I.D.:
• Driver's License
• State I.D. Card
• Military I.D.
Restrictions Applying to Visitors:
A visitor may be denied access to the facility if any of the following conditions are met:
• The visitor has been booked into the facility within one (1) calendar year
• The visitor presents a clear and present danger to the safety and security of the facility
• The visitor has a history of disruptive behavior at the jail
• The visitor is perceived to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• The visitor refuses to comply with the posted conditions, submit to search, or show proper photo I.D.
• The Inmate refuses the visit
• Visitation restrictions have been placed on the inmate for reasons involving discipline or security
• Due to space restrictions, no one under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit
• The visitor is improperly attired. No bare feet, tank tops, halter tops, short shorts or any clothing that is determined to be inappropriate in a correctional setting
• The facility administrator or his designee determines that there are substantial reasons to justify such limitations in order to promote the safe and secure operations of the jail
*VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AT THE BOOKING WINDOW NO SOONER THAN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TIME OF VISIT*
Visitors will leave all valuables, purses, coats, hats, etc. in their car. The Sheriff's office is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
ALL PERSON(S) entering the Jail are subject to being SEARCHED.